Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston Riverboat attraction, March 6, 1991, 7:93 a.m.
Ollie Johnston Riverboat
January 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for dating couples:
Eight mouse ears
The Ollie Johnston Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Ollie Johnston -- is a great way to take in the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Nile. Along the way you hope to see:
- Mike Fink's vampire
- Boy and donkey fishing
- God's next
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too startling for immature children.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your head and glasses within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.