Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson Riverboat attraction, quickly rumbling in the shrouded moonlight
Ollie Johnson Riverboat
July 29, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Ollie Johnson Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Ollie Johnson -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights as if sailing the Streams of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Caverns playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian fan
- Pig's next
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will joke with you.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The reference to diamonds is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.