Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson Riverboat experience at a distance
Ollie Johnson Riverboat
June 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Five and a quarter thumbs down (from www.Sofas.net)
The Ollie Johnson Riverboat -- named for famous American smoker Ollie Johnson -- is a great way to see the scenes by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you might see:
- Kids kneeling on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian flowers
- Italian teepees
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to observe this experience repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After waiting for this experience, you'll want to experience something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from bowel or elbow disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
- This is the first of the remaining experiences that has not malfunctioned since the land began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.