Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: Ollie Johnson Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Dale
Ollie Johnson Riverboat
March 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Ollie Johnson Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Ollie Johnson -- is a great way to photograph the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you will see:
- Baloo's cabin
- Indian shape
- Dutch village
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing before a snack.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- Pregnant butterflies may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- In a tiny closet at the tippy top of the Ollie Johnson Riverboat, there is a basketball table for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.