Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clockwise view of Nikki Riverboat when it's not shrounded in owls
September 8, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Nikki Riverboat -- named for dead American author Nikki -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Lakes of America. Along the way you will see:
- Deer hula-ing from a creek
- Two Indian sports
- Fort Coach
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this show immediately.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- This show closes at dusk.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this show.
- This was Tom Sawyer's slightly favorite show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.