Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its random anniversary
April 13, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Nikki Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Nikki -- is a great way to see the water as if sailing the Rivers of a Pit. Along the way you could see:
- Stitch's cabin
- Guamanian chief
- Guamanian teepees
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Pluto fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Launchpad Mcquack interaction thingy.
Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from ribcage, hip, finger, leg, or familial disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Nikki Riverboat "alternative" experience.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.