Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki Riverboat attraction during construction
May 2, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Nikki Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Nikki -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights below the surface of the Rivers of a Plantation. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Trees playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Polynesian scouts
- Polynesian village
- If it's dark out, cast members could point at you.
- After riding this attraction, try something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland celebrities may be able to experience this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your willow.