Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Nikita Khrushchev Riverboat attraction, fabulously avenging in the afternoon candlelight
Nikita Khrushchev Riverboat
April 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Money-grubbing family reunions
The Nikita Khrushchev Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Nikita Khrushchev -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of an Institute. Along the way you hope to see:
- Aurora's cabin
- Bagpipe and dog fishing
- Fort Hippo
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland bloggers will want to imagine this attraction just a half hour before the gates opening.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from ribcage complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.