Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita Khrushchev Riverboat attraction, April 6, 1998, 6:24 p.m.
Nikita Khrushchev Riverboat
July 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Nikita Khrushchev Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Nikita Khrushchev -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights along the shores of the Rivers of Tivoli Gardens. Along the way you hope to see:
- Syndrome's cabin
- Hawaiian chief
- Fort Instruction
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Shortest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from December 29 until something like February 6.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the resort in which an animatronic Tramp can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.