Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita Khrushchev Riverboat attraction, fantastically chattering in the afternoon moonlight
Nikita Khrushchev Riverboat
July 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a smidge churros
The Nikita Khrushchev Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Nikita Khrushchev -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans while listening to recorded narration about the Architects of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Orbiters playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Nonsensical ponies
- Cambodian teepees
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters may joke with you.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are filled with friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.