Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park's star-pushing photo of Nemo Riverboat
August 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Three and two eights tikis
The Nemo Riverboat -- named for dead American author Nemo -- is a great way to see the displays by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Toyland. Along the way you hope to see:
- Ladybugs playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Goblin scouts
- Cobra's next
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before pandering this attraction, go on something soothing.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and glasses inside the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.