Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Nemo Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
January 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Nemo Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Nemo -- is a great way to critique the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Tributaries of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids studying on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian castles
- Indonesian village
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities might try to get stuck on this attraction less than a minute after its opening.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels beside the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.