Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nemo Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
November 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Nemo Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Nemo -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the waters of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you should see:
- Biscuit drinking from creek
- Indian mummy
- Shoe's next
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
- Pregnant angels can ride.
- Darkness may be too frightening for wimps.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Zorro had a massive room constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.