Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
February 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Napoleon Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Napoleon -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the banks of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two American Indian scouts
- American Indian village
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts, emotional baggage, or attention-span or stomach problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- The letters in "Napoleon Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "Tpnboeloer Onirava."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.