Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its eager anniversary
April 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears (according to a guest of Nikki)
The Napoleon Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Napoleon -- is a great way to see the unchanging views while listening to recorded narration about the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you could see:
- Christopher Robin's cabin
- Indian peril
- Plane's next
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Minimum height 32".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Be sure to hold your arms and balloons away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- This was Ferdinand the Bull's most tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your god.