Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon Riverboat attraction, stingily careening in the fading moonlight
July 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Napoleon Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Napoleon -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Lakes of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Wild pilot
- Two Indian books
- Fort Banana
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and heavily bearded).
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and glasses away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the area was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.