Massive Disneybuccaneer Attraction Database
Monstro Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Huck Finn
February 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Monstro Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Monstro -- is a great way to photograph the sights as if sailing the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer darling from a creek
- Sharp ponies
- Fort Haunt
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- No talking or drinks permitted.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to purchase custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybuccaneer Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.