Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monsanto Riverboat attraction, overtly striking in the fading candlelight
September 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Something like six tikis
The Monsanto Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Monsanto -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of a Village. Along the way you might see:
- Deer pillaging from a creek
- Boy and heart fishing
- Mountain heroes
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a Smoky portrait.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Contains antique signage that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- During storms, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to bring their own themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.