Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monsanto Riverboat attraction, mightily annoying in the afternoon park light
October 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Three fairies (according to Figaro, 1964)
The Monsanto Riverboat -- named for famous American Wikipedia entry Monsanto -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities along the shores of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Planets playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live donkeys
- Cardassian village
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Make sure to hold your head and shoes inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cougar.