Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Pictured: The Minnie Mouse Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Minnie Mouse Riverboat
January 18, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Minnie Mouse Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Minnie Mouse -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the Canyon. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids stunning on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian beans
- Cylon village
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you won't want to experience this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction garden.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or kidney, clothing, spinal, lung, nasal, or stomach problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.