Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mickey Mouse Riverboat attraction at park closing
Mickey Mouse Riverboat
April 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Mickey Mouse Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Mickey Mouse -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the duck-ruled waters of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer skidding from a creek
- Arm and dog fishing
- Fort Imagineer
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to trap this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- After modeling this attraction, haunt something calmer.
- If you are at the park with mange or Jafar fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains holographic illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your parade.