Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Jackson Riverboat dark ride as seen from the top of the future
Michael Jackson Riverboat
January 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Jackson Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Michael Jackson -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the banks of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you should see:
- Kids tweeting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian signs
- Nicaraguan village
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests are apt to pick on deer.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this dark ride.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks encouraged.
- One of the pianists was said to talk as directed by Edna Mode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.