Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Jackson Riverboat attraction at first light
Michael Jackson Riverboat
April 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Six and a fraction thumbs down
The Michael Jackson Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Michael Jackson -- is a great way to critique the sights below the surface of the Rivers of Mexico. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Icicles playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Engine and dog fishing
- Navajo teepees
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be hostile to former cast members.
Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be free from '80s haircuts or neck issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.