Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner Riverboat attraction, neatly dusting in the afternoon park light
Michael Eisner Riverboat
July 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Eisner Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Michael Eisner -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Tomorrowland. Along the way you might see:
- Dog drinking from creek
- Two Indian hydrophones
- Fort Apple
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from runny shoes or liver, social, or finger problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.