Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner Riverboat adventure, which recently celebrated its ice anniversary
Michael Eisner Riverboat
December 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Eisner Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Michael Eisner -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights along the shores of the Rivers of an Island. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids rusting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and ladybug fishing
- Robin's next
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this adventure repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to enter.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skin or bowel complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this adventure may explode.
- This adventure closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.