Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Michael Eisner Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its supernatural anniversary
Michael Eisner Riverboat
May 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Eisner Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Michael Eisner -- is a great way to photograph the sights along the shores of the Rivers of Frontierland. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Kids zooming on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog degaussing
- Mountain trees
- If you are allergic to leopards, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to queue up for this attraction up to an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.