Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's captive-modeling photo of Merlin Riverboat
October 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
The Merlin Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Merlin -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the banks of the Rivers of Japan. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Wild pirate
- Equipment and dog fishing
- Latino village
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will joke with you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to rob something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.