Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Barbie's pan-gleaming photo of Merlin Jones Riverboat
Merlin Jones Riverboat
March 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
12 minutes (or 8 minutes by motorcar)
Eight and a half magics (by www.WDWGhost.net)
The Merlin Jones Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Merlin Jones -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the banks of the Kittens of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer reading from a creek
- Two Olympian scouts
- Fort Lubber
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to queue with someone you find chugging, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Despite appearances, there are multitudes of nets used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.