Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones Riverboat attraction, March 23, 1978, 11:26 a.m.
Merlin Jones Riverboat
November 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Merlin Jones Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Merlin Jones -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the banks of the Rivers of a Burning Cabin. Along the way you could see:
- Romeo's cabin
- Picturesque ponies
- Inuit village
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before trying to find this attraction.
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.