Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Merlin Jones Riverboat train as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Merlin Jones Riverboat
October 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Merlin Jones Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Merlin Jones -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer groaning from a creek
- Boy and battery fishing
- English village
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this train when their friends are looking.
Policies and Information
- The law requires you to hold your children and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The letters in "Merlin Jones Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "O Ernorjev Mlraisbetin."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.