Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones Riverboat attraction, fabulously disintegrating in the evening sunlight
Merlin Jones Riverboat
August 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Merlin Jones Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Merlin Jones -- is a great way to take in the sights by the banks of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Topiaries playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian horses
- Hobbit village
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders could talk to people near you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.