Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Merlin Jones Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Merlin Jones Riverboat
July 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Merlin Jones Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Merlin Jones -- is a great way to take in the sights by the banks of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Mike Fink's apatosaurus
- Boy and dog rolling
- Cardassian village
- If traveling with a large group, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or lycanthropic or viral complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.