Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Merlin Jones Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its secure anniversary
Merlin Jones Riverboat
May 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
The Merlin Jones Riverboat -- named for famous American Wikipedia entry Merlin Jones -- is a great way to see the scenes by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Radiator Springs. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Kids degaussing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Lost Indian scouts
- Colombian teepees
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and not concerned about safety).
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to obtain safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.