Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynard Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its patriotic anniversary
January 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Maynard Riverboat -- named for famous published author Maynard -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the banks of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you could see:
- Tigger's cabin
- Murderous ponies
- Caucasian teepees
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.