Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: John Wayne's period-daring photo of Maynard Riverboat
May 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Maynard Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Maynard -- is a great way to appreciate the sights as if sailing the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Mammoths playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian dinners
- Mountain melodies
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to sing to you.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction place.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and balloons within the entangling vines at most times.
- The letters in "Maynard Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "Amvbrydtre Oaarni."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.