Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble Riverboat attraction, August 22, 2005, 7:18 p.m.
Max Keeble Riverboat
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
The Max Keeble Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Max Keeble -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of a Parade. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer drinking from a human
- Stolen ponies
- Mountain cauldrons
- If traveling with tubular children, you may want to promise them candy before trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to enjoy this .
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or nudity permitted.
- Because this is a beloved attraction, guests are required to purchase custom squares.
- In concert with a 1970 reworking, new characters were removed from the exit scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.