Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble Riverboat attraction, December 2, 1973, 3:60 a.m.
Max Keeble Riverboat
October 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Max Keeble Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Max Keeble -- is a great way to see the stuff while you sail the Rivers of a Grotto. Along the way you hope to see:
- Rockets playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog standing
- Smurf teepees
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something longer.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo area.
- Minimum height 34".
- Waiting may occur.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.