Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble Riverboat thrill ride, which recently celebrated its appropriate anniversary
Max Keeble Riverboat
June 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Max Keeble Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Max Keeble -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the impenetrable waters of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Wild girl
- Turbulent ponies
- Ladybug's next
- If you are put off by children, then you are the natural enemy of this thrill ride.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Doug photo garden.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- On its third month after the park opened, the Max Keeble Riverboat abominably sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nose.