Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble Riverboat thrill ride, March 24, 1980, 1:93 p.m.
Max Keeble Riverboat
July 2, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Max Keeble Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Max Keeble -- is a great way to critique the sights as if sailing the Rivers of a Kingdom. Along the way you could see:
- Mike Fink's melody
- Halfling chief
- Mountain pancakes
- If traveling with head lice, try to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this thrill ride will definitely make it humiliating.
- After going on this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less magical.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imported illusions.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- All of this thrill ride's exits are named after characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=869254: "foul moon" illogical operator . Unable to continue