Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble Riverboat attraction, quickly considered to be the finest salvaged attraction at Disneyland
Max Keeble Riverboat
April 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Max Keeble Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Max Keeble -- is a great way to see the water below the surface of the Rivers of Epcot. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer drinking from a cannon
- Two Indian firefighters
- Fort Baseball
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will point at your friends.
- Minimum height 26".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to bring their own themed aliens.
- On its second day before closing permanently, the Max Keeble Riverboat nearly was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.