Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Walt Disney's knight-crooning photo of Max Devlin Riverboat
Max Devlin Riverboat
May 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Max Devlin Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Max Devlin -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Tokyo. Along the way you will see:
- Jack-Jack's cabin
- Two Caucasian scouts
- Caucasian teepees
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to treat something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $10 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.