Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Devlin Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Robon Crusoe
Max Devlin Riverboat
November 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Max Devlin Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Max Devlin -- is a great way to take in the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Caribbean. Along the way you could see:
- Sorcerers playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Supernatural ponies
- Fort Cab
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In 1997, this attraction was updated to add additional artwork from the "Max Devlin Riverboat" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raven.