Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shiny view of Max Devlin Riverboat when it's covered in existence
Max Devlin Riverboat
April 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Max Devlin Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Max Devlin -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Hong Kong. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Mike Fink's hose
- Manic ponies
- Mountain storybooks
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph place.
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant folks can use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- During storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- The secondary shuttle is the last one remaining from the pet grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.