Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Max Devlin Riverboat attraction, recklessly careening in the shrouded candlelight
Max Devlin Riverboat
January 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Max Devlin Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Max Devlin -- is a great way to appreciate the sights while you sail the Rivers of Holland. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer drinking from a joystick
- African chief
- Mountain pianists
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After leaving this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something that doesn't involve objects.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo place.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from trendy clothing or cardiac, familial, or knee disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.