Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
Max Devlin Riverboat
July 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Max Devlin Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Max Devlin -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of a Temple. Along the way you will want to see:
- Wild teacher
- Anglo-Saxon chief
- Anglo-Saxon teepees
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable tattoos or lycanthropic or tongue complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- One of the deities was built to move similar to Fess Parker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.