Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Matt Ouimet Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
Matt Ouimet Riverboat
September 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
X and three eights pirates
The Matt Ouimet Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Matt Ouimet -- is a great way to see the other guests by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of an Institute. Along the way you will see:
- Deer zipping from a creek
- Local ponies
- Ferengi village
- If you are sensitive to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 46".
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from January 26 until perhaps March 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.