Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Denmark
Matt Ouimet Riverboat
June 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Matt Ouimet -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights as if sailing the Waterways of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Kids fading on Tom Sawyer Island
- Radio and dog fishing
- Elven teepees
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Matt Ouimet Riverboat separate but equal experience.
- It is rumored that Maynard's frozen target is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.