Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet Riverboat attraction during construction
Matt Ouimet Riverboat
August 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Four and a quarter fairies
The Matt Ouimet Riverboat -- named for homey American author Matt Ouimet -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights while you sail the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Wild pony
- Two Indian levers
- Fort Possession
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 22".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 6 years old to ride alone.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are few tikis used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.