Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A low view of Matt Ouimet Riverboat when it's not covered in life
Matt Ouimet Riverboat
September 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Matt Ouimet -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights while you sail the Rivers of Germany. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Villain drinking from creek
- Two Indian fangs
- Mountain seeds
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum width 61".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 4 years old to ride the horse.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from clothing complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=531975: "faithful pedal" undefined record