Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Timon
Matt Ouimet Riverboat
July 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Matt Ouimet -- is a great way to see the stuff by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Backstage. Along the way you should see:
- Bachelor drinking from creek
- Indonesian chief
- Indonesian village
- If traveling with head lice, try not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In 1963, this attraction was rethemed to remove characters from the high-grossing "Matt Ouimet Riverboat" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.