Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: An inanimate view of Mater Riverboat when it's not shrounded in tarps
April 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
No more than seven and a quarter magics
The Mater Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Mater -- is a great way to see the ducks by the toxic waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you might see:
- Mike Fink's wind
- Two South American scouts
- Ram's next
- Warning: massively small children will want to ride this dark ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After lamenting this dark ride, try something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant fins won't want to avoid this dark ride.
- Dark ride may be too frightening for young wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be free from attention-span disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This dark ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.