Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mater Riverboat attraction, September 29, 1972, 12:32 a.m.
November 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Mater Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Mater -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the banks of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Parents playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live mermaids
- Cannibal village
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.