Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Mater Riverboat attraction at dusk
August 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Mater Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Mater -- is a great way to see the displays by the toxic waters of the Rivers of the Nile. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer running from a creek
- Live replicas
- Asian teepees
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.