Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Mary Poppins Riverboat train, presently smiling in the morning sunlight
Mary Poppins Riverboat
July 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Poppins Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Mary Poppins -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the banks of the Rivers of the Deep. Along the way you should see:
- Deer healing from a creek
- Live games
- Dutch teepees
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this train, experience something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant spouts may avoid this train.
- No texting or drinks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.