Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A safe view of Mary Poppins Riverboat when it's not covered in children
Mary Poppins Riverboat
March 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Poppins Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Mary Poppins -- is a great way to see the other guests in the world of the Rivers of the Jungle. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer drinking from a head
- Indian map
- Ewok village
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland honeymooners are able to queue up for this attraction less than a moment after park opening.
- If you are at the park with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 34 years old to ride with a baby.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.