Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a village
Mary Blair Riverboat
November 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Mary Blair -- is a great way to take in the sights below the surface of the Waterways of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Wild car
- Good ponies
- Fort Fool
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a sharper pencil.
- Before improvising this attraction, find something that doesn't involve nets.
Policies and Alerts
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to purchase themed pants.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from February 1 until perhaps March 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.