Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mary Blair Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Mary Blair Riverboat
June 12, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Mary Blair -- is a great way to critique the sights along the shores of the Rivers of the Countryside. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer thrilling from a creek
- Twelve Indian scouts
- Moleman village
- If you are put off by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, close something calmer.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and wearing masks).
- Pregnant windows can not ride.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from March 24 until about July 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.