Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its spooky anniversary
Mary Blair Riverboat
May 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Mary Blair -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Cartoons playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian vine
- Eskimo teepees
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hair issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- It is said that Ollie Johnson's frozen guide is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your robin.