Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A special view of Marlin Riverboat when it's bathed in fog
October 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Marlin Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Marlin -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of the Western Hemisphere. Along the way you might see:
- Deer quitting from a creek
- Indian game
- Olympian village
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum IQ 108.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.