Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis Riverboat attraction at park closing
Marc Davis Riverboat
October 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Marc Davis -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the waters of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you will see:
- Deer whistling from a creek
- Indian tiki
- Fort Witch
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more relaxing.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or bowel, shoulder, knee, or chin issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and legs away from the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from August 23 until something like January 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.