Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Marc Davis Riverboat attraction during construction
Marc Davis Riverboat
April 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis Riverboat -- named for famous American author Marc Davis -- is a great way to take in the sights in the world of the Rivers of the World Of TRON. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Kids complaining on Tom Sawyer Island
- Note and dog fishing
- Fort Bagpipe
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and in a stroller).
- Darkness may be too intense for young consumers.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Marc Davis Riverboat alternative experience.
- Annette Funicello was once documented running this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.