Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A corporate view of Marc Davis Riverboat when it's bathed in darkness
Marc Davis Riverboat
April 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Marc Davis -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the banks of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you will see:
- Deer repositioning from a creek
- Indian composer
- Perch's next
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from inner ear problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and shoes (in that order) away from the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.