Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mara Riverboat attraction, trickily considered to be the only rugged attraction at Disneyland
May 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a half mice (from www.WillowFans.angelfire.org)
The Mara Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Mara -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities while you sail the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer resting from a creek
- Two Indian hats
- Mountain treats
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness or hair, neck, clothing, fingernail, elbow, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.