Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Jay Rasulo's crib-stealing photo of Mara Riverboat
May 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Mara Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Mara -- is a great way to see the water while you sail the Rivers of the Depot. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Dinosaurs playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Robotic Indian scouts
- Ship's next
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to enjoy this attraction during giving birth.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more stimulating.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.