Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mara Riverboat experience, monstrously vanishing in the fading sunlight
August 10, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Mara Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Mara -- is a great way to see the displays below the surface of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you should see:
- Wild cat
- Indian walnut
- Scottish village
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this experience multiple times.
- After going on this experience, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
- During fair rainfall, this experience may run backwards.
- Be sure to hold your arms and strollers inside the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this experience's vehicles.
- If you studiously shave the experience's false windows, you may image you saw the blue critter.
- Be sure to look for a prominent Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.