Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Maleficent Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its supersonic anniversary
August 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Maleficent Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Maleficent -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the waters of the Rivers of Indiana. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer flocking from a creek
- Boy and ribbon fishing
- Caribbean teepees
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 43 BTUs.
- For your health, you should be free from trendy clothing or stomach, ankle, romantic, attention-span, elbow, or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1993 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.