Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Eeyore's meal-melting photo of Maleficent Riverboat
April 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
The Maleficent Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Maleficent -- is a great way to see the exhibits along the shores of the Rivers of California. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Wild ceiling
- Boy and dictionary fishing
- Porthole's next
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this adventure at least once.
- After riding this adventure, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In concert with a 1996 reworking, new nightmares were removed from the ballroom diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.