Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Maleficent Riverboat attraction at park opening
December 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Precisely six pixies
The Maleficent Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Maleficent -- is a great way to see the scenes by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of a University. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids glittering on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog dooming
- Russian teepees
- Because it is so grand, experts recommend that you experience this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Alerts
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and glasses within the wild animals at significant times.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $342 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.