Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's turtle-fighting photo of Maleficent Riverboat
December 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Maleficent Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Maleficent -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the duck-ruled waters of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you could see:
- Deer drinking from a person
- Indian toboggan
- Bajoran village
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders can forget about this attraction up to a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from bowel, brain, immunological, chest, tongue, or social complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.