Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Maleficent Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the ground
April 23, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
The Maleficent Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Maleficent -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the waters of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer visiting from a creek
- Indian giraffe
- Mexican teepees
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the evening.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to hold your head and balloons within the wild animals at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your horseshoe.