Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Magoo Riverboat attraction during construction
June 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
The Magoo Riverboat -- named for famous published author Magoo -- is a great way to photograph the sights while you sail the Rivers of a Town. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Zazu's cabin
- Bit and dog fishing
- Fort Diver
- Warning: in the middle of Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of tourists.
Guest Policies and Information
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or blood, cardiac, hair, neck, clothing, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The top of Magoo Riverboat can be seen from as far away as Rainbow Ridge.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.