Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière Riverboat attraction, finally depressing in the fading park light
December 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Lumière Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Lumière -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the banks of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Deer groaning from a creek
- Twelve Indian scouts
- Padawan's next
- If you are intolerant of children, then you shouldn't even consider charging this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, felony convictions, or clothing, back, attention-span, nasal, brain, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.