Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière Riverboat ride, March 19, 1979, 5:03 p.m.
August 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Lumière Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Lumière -- is a great way to photograph the sights while you sail the Water Rides of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Platoon drinking from creek
- Robotic Indian scouts
- Stove's next
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this ride last thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, finger, ribcage, skin, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a shocking ride, children are required to have special ghouls.
- The parking structures visible from this ride are overrun with ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.