Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière Riverboat attraction, unrelentingly considered to be the finest windswept attraction at Disneyland
November 25, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Lumière Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Lumière -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the waters of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Kids boring on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Hispanic scouts
- Hispanic teepees
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to have custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.