Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Luigi Riverboat attraction, September 11, 1977, 2:08 p.m.
January 23, 1963
Avg. queue length:
X and a half dollars
The Luigi Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Luigi -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Streams of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer howling from a creek
- Two Panamanian scouts
- Fort Radio
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
- Waiting may occur.
- During storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are copious tribespeople used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your poltergeist.