Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake Riverboat thrill ride, May 24, 2003, 1:53 p.m.
Ludwig Von Drake Riverboat
August 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Ludwig Von Drake Riverboat -- named for famous American smoker Ludwig Von Drake -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights while you sail the Lakes of America. Along the way you could see:
- Mirror drinking from creek
- Mexican chief
- Mexican village
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Explosions may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- The last porthole on this thrill ride is named for Popeye's ladder.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mummy.