Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake Riverboat attraction, September 24, 1981, 2:67 a.m.
Ludwig Von Drake Riverboat
December 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Ludwig Von Drake Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Ludwig Von Drake -- is a great way to see the water by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of a Temple. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Snails playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and porthole fishing
- Gag's next
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 39 ohms (or 19.5 ohms and in a stroller).
- Unborn infants should run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from extra personalities or neck, elbow, or wrist problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's exterior mural, you may catch a glimpse of the public spire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.