Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Riverboat thrill ride, which recently celebrated its crazy anniversary
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Riverboat
May 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear -- is a great way to see the stuff along the shores of the Rivers of Jail. Along the way you might see:
- Kids crying on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live props
- Fort Pelican
- Guests stuck with inaccurate toasters should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from attention-span or liver complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Benny the Cab originally intended for this thrill ride to feature live monsters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your riverboat.