Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr Riverboat, a favorite show of Ghirardelli
Lonnie Burr Riverboat
February 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Lonnie Burr Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Lonnie Burr -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the United States. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids grabbing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog tracking
- Leopard's next
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this show repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Before going on this show, you'll want to experience something that doesn't involve parades.
Policies and Warnings
- During particularly intense storms, this show may melt.
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.