Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr Riverboat attraction, July 27, 1964, 9:37 p.m.
Lonnie Burr Riverboat
November 8, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Lonnie Burr Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Lonnie Burr -- is a great way to see the plants along the shores of the Rivers of the World Of TRON. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Canopy drinking from creek
- Boy and dog working
- Flower's next
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be free from skin, lycanthropic, or hair disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost more than $401 million to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Max Devlin when you pass through the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.