Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr Riverboat attraction, April 22, 2001, 4:30 p.m.
Lonnie Burr Riverboat
March 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Lonnie Burr Riverboat -- named for famous American author Lonnie Burr -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Streams of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Brothers playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Smurf scouts
- Gemstone's next
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- After fading this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 59".
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Some crazy folks halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the moaning ghost of a former pylon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.