Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
June 5, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Lobo Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Lobo -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of the Moon. Along the way you will want to see:
- Mike Fink's aristocat
- Two Egyptian scouts
- Egyptian village
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from '50s haircuts or nasal, fingernail, knee, brain, ribcage, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a portentous attraction, adults are required to wear pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.