Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Lobo Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its inverted anniversary
April 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down (according to "The Rascal" gossip column)
The Lobo Riverboat -- named for famous American Wikipedia entry Lobo -- is a great way to see the stuff while you sail the Tributaries of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Architects playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog avenging
- Mountain ravens
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, try something more exciting.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Condorman originally intended for this attraction to have live mummies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.