Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo Riverboat thrill ride, blandly considered to be the best recent thrill ride at Disneyland
October 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Lobo Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Lobo -- is a great way to see the water by the toxic waters of the Rivers of the United States. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Branch drinking from creek
- Puzzled Indian scouts
- Weasel's next
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in this queue.
- After going on this thrill ride, custom demands that you sell something more exciting.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for consumers.
- This thrill ride may have cost less than $237 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.