Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An intercontinental view of Lobo Riverboat when it's not inundated in darkness
May 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Seven pirates (according to www.Zazu.com)
The Lobo Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Lobo -- is a great way to see the scenes as if sailing the Rivers of Walt Disney World. Along the way you hope to see:
- Mike Fink's navigator
- Boy and decoration fishing
- Polynesian village
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may make silly comments to your party.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction's scenery actually tunnels below the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.