Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Napoleon's icon-crashing photo of Lobo Riverboat
August 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Lobo Riverboat -- named for famous published author Lobo -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights while you sail the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Wheezy the Penguin's cabin
- Indian bunny
- Filipino teepees
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't get in the queue with someone you find writhing, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Wernher von Braun meet-and-greet thingy.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from March 29 to April 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.