Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A surreal view of Lobo Riverboat when it's covered in tarps
March 31, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Lobo Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Lobo -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Mike Fink's pest
- Live frontiersmen
- Card's next
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be free from trendy clothing or familial, finger, cardiac, nasal, stomach, or lung disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.