Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo Riverboat attraction, neatly shifting in the shrouded sunlight
August 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Lobo Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Lobo -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids disintegrating on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Cheyenne scouts
- Cheyenne village
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction no more than once.
- Minimum height 33".
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Make sure to hold your hats and opinions away from the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to purchase themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.