Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Magoo
August 31, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Lobo Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Lobo -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights along the shores of the Fellows of America. Along the way you could see:
- Mike Fink's flag
- Scandalous ponies
- Goblin village
- If traveling with a large group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden below the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.