Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lizzie McGuire Riverboat attraction, December 29, 1959, 8:50 a.m.
Lizzie McGuire Riverboat
February 28, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Lizzie McGuire Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Lizzie McGuire -- is a great way to see the displays below the surface of the Rivers of the Interior. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Mike Fink's target
- Boy and dog winning
- Fort Mouth
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young children.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the resort was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.