Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the interior
March 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Lilo Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Lilo -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Kentucky. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from a ride
- Turtle and dog fishing
- Colombian teepees
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Driver must be at least 73" tall.
- Expectant grandparents may run away.
- Special effects may be too startling for young children.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Coincident to a 1975 reworking, new characters were removed from the attic diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vampire.