Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its scattered anniversary
March 3, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down (from www.MonkeyKeteer.net)
The Lilo Riverboat -- named for homey American author Lilo -- is a great way to see the displays by the waters of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer sneaking from a creek
- Live Americans
- Sphere's next
- Warning: in many cases, quite excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland executives are able to enjoy this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to the gates opening.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate hotness, novelty haircuts, or finger, hip, heart, spinal, stomach, or intestinal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to rent precision monsters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.