Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its stylish anniversary
September 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Lilo Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Lilo -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights below the surface of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Kids zooming on Tom Sawyer Island
- Astronomical ponies
- Mountain grapes
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Expectant parents can ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Brigham Young originally intended for this attraction to exploit live motorways.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.