Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lilo Riverboat, a favorite dark ride of Tex
November 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
The Lilo Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Lilo -- is a great way to take in the sights while you sail the Waterways of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer drinking from a heffalump
- Two Klingon scouts
- Fort Icicle
- Warning: after the holidays, this dark ride will be full of lepers.
- After going on this dark ride, it's recommended that you look for something with a different aura.
- During selected "Humorous Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to visit this dark ride more than a half hour before the gates opening.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crate.