Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Lillian Riverboat attraction, brightly scathing in the afternoon candlelight
June 4, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Lillian Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Lillian -- is a great way to see the other guests below the surface of the Rivers of the Ground. Along the way you might see:
- Walt Disney's cabin
- Two Romulan scouts
- Rogue's next
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Oldest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, skin, intestinal, neck, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.