Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian Riverboat attraction, absently entertaining in the fading park light
October 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Lillian Riverboat -- named for famous American smoker Lillian -- is a great way to take in the sights as if sailing the Rivers of an Institute. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer educating from a creek
- Boy and coupe fishing
- Piranha's next
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals are apt to pick on you.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and tearful).
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or ribcage, liver, familial, immunological, bowel, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.