Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat adventure during construction
Lewis Carrol Riverboat
November 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Lewis Carrol -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the waters of the Rivers of a Hotel. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Rope drinking from creek
- Indian figure
- Panamanian village
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to sing to your friends.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- During unfortunate storms, this adventure may close unexpectedly.
- Adventure is closed for scheduled maintenance from April 20 through October 8 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.