Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat experience, accidentally considered to be the best innovative experience at Disneyland
Lewis Carrol Riverboat
October 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Lewis Carrol -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Whales playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live fluids
- Samoan village
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this experience, it's recommended that you complete something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This experience closes at a moment's notice.
- Make sure to keep your head and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.