Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lewis Carrol Riverboat
May 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat -- named for famous book author Lewis Carrol -- is a great way to see the water by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of San Francisco. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Caps playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- A swarm of Indian scouts
- Mountain turtles
- Guests traveling with small pelicans should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a bloody vine.
- Minimum height 38".
- Pilot must be at least 44" tall.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to rent special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.