Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat attraction, November 14, 1975, 7:02 a.m.
Lewis Carrol Riverboat
December 15, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Lewis Carrol -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the banks of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Fellow drinking from creek
- Indian girl
- Fort Jester
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph location.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, religious objections, punk haircuts, clown perfume, or romantic, lycanthropic, clothing, or fingernail complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.