Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Lewis Carrol Riverboat train, which recently celebrated its smooth anniversary
Lewis Carrol Riverboat
November 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Lewis Carrol -- is a great way to appreciate the sights while you sail the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Frank's cabin
- Sioux chief
- Mountain swords
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this train alone.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- During bad thunder storms, this train may smell funny.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and shoes inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Robon Crusoe was on hand to ride this train on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.