Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat attraction during construction
Lewis Carrol Riverboat
December 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired locals
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Lewis Carrol -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights in the world of the Sodas of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids pandering on Tom Sawyer Island
- Puzzled Indian scouts
- Mountain rabbits
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Be sure to keep your hats and strollers away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- During a 1973 repainting, new art was "plussed" in the exit landlubber.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.