Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tramp's riverboat-peeling photo of Lewis Carrol Riverboat
Lewis Carrol Riverboat
March 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Lewis Carrol -- is a great way to see the other guests by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of the Woods. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer confessing from a creek
- Boy and artist fishing
- Vulcan teepees
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in this queue.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more magical.
- Minimum height 20".
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fingernail, neck, hair, spinal, or knee problems or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful experiment.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.