Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Lewis Carrol Riverboat train during repairs
Lewis Carrol Riverboat
March 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Lewis Carrol -- is a great way to see the water by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Phantom Manor. Along the way you will see:
- Incredible's cabin
- Live lanterns
- Mountain brothers
- Warning: small children will want to ride this train multiple times.
- Expectant parents can ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for tweens.
- During particularly intense weather, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.