Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat train, bravely considered to be the only fast train at Disneyland
Lewis Carrol Riverboat
August 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
46 minutes (or 38 minutes on foot)
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Lewis Carrol -- is a great way to critique the sights by the waters of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Wild stallion
- Boy and dog continuing
- Ewok village
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this train second to last thing in the evening.
- Before dampening this train, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- Train may be too intense for adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, trendy clothing, or finger, brain, shoulder, chin, leg, or immunological problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During inclement storms, this train may run backwards.
- The picture of costumes is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.