Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elaborate view of Lewis Carrol Riverboat when it's not covered in darkness
Lewis Carrol Riverboat
June 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Lewis Carrol Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Lewis Carrol -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities while you sail the Rivers of Holland. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Ladders playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog twisting
- African village
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and repose.
- Before continuing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and balloons within the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.