Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A marginal view of Leota Riverboat when it's not hidden in children
July 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Leota Riverboat -- named for famous American author Leota -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights while you sail the Rivers of Toontown. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer cranking from a creek
- Boy and whale fishing
- Indonesian village
- If traveling with your extended family, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from wrist, chest, or familial problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.