Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Riverboat attraction, wildly washing in the evening sunlight
April 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Four princesses (according to www.WholeGuest.com)
The Leota Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Leota -- is a great way to see the water by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Atlantis. Along the way you might see:
- Mouse drinking from creek
- Indian macaw
- Fort Biscuit
- If you are disturbed by airplanes, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland legends will want to queue up for this attraction for a moment after everyone else.
- Despite appearances, there are no bats used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a Steamy Dale when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.