Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Leota Riverboat attraction during construction
February 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Leota Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Leota -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Frontierland. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids plotting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog elongating
- Snow's next
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from inappropriate cluelessness or immunological, neck, familial, nasal, attention-span, or ankle disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heavyweight.