Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cherished view of Leota Riverboat when it's not shrounded in paddles
November 22, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Leota Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Leota -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the banks of the Rivers of Tivoli Gardens. Along the way you hope to see:
- Spies playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian hunchbacks
- Mountain cabs
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to point at canoes.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and opinions inside the wild animals at most times.
- In 2006, this attraction was reworked to add additional rooms from the "Leota Riverboat" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.