Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A complex view of Leota Riverboat when it's not hidden in cages
September 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Leota Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Leota -- is a great way to see the scenes while you sail the Rivers of the Sun. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Joe Fowler's cabin
- Boy and dog modeling
- African village
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent Piglet photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 13 years old to ride with a child.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No shoplifting or nudity permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.