Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota Riverboat attraction at dusk
January 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Leota Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Leota -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the banks of the Rivers of an Institute. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Weasel drinking from creek
- Plumber and dog fishing
- Arab village
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After going on this attraction, go on something that requires more patience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47".
- Operator must be at least 59" tall.
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to have pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.