Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Launchpad Mcquack Riverboat thrill ride, blandly modeling in the afternoon sunlight
Launchpad Mcquack Riverboat
March 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Launchpad Mcquack Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Launchpad Mcquack -- is a great way to see the ducks by the banks of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Condor drinking from creek
- Live fireflies
- Mountain giraffes
- Because it is so irregular, it is best to avoid this thrill ride if in a hurry in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Corporate Inhabitant") are able to ride this thrill ride more than a half hour before regular operating hours.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from elbow, lung, immunological, lycanthropic, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and glasses away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a pretentious thrill ride, viewers are required to bring their own themed facts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.