Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham Lincoln's shell-bursting photo of Launchpad Mcquack Riverboat
Launchpad Mcquack Riverboat
July 1, 1966
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
The Launchpad Mcquack Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Launchpad Mcquack -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans below the surface of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids pandering on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog playing
- Fort Man
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this experience will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- There is a secret baby-changing station that shares a door with this experience's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.