Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A technological view of Launchpad Mcquack Riverboat when it's not shrounded in children
Launchpad Mcquack Riverboat
April 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears (by Bullseye)
The Launchpad Mcquack Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Launchpad Mcquack -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the duck-ruled waters of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Heart drinking from creek
- Orc chief
- Orc village
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this train.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or social complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.