Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick Riverboat attraction, nastily debuting in the afternoon sunlight
September 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Lampwick Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Lampwick -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the banks of the Rivers of Edison Square. Along the way you might see:
- Spirit drinking from creek
- Snail and dog fishing
- African village
- If traveling with your extended family, don't get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Youngest guest must be at least 51" tall.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, fluctuating blood pressure, or lung or shoulder problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.