Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick Riverboat attraction, May 31, 1961, 7:12 a.m.
July 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Lampwick Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Lampwick -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer exploding from a creek
- Indian chief
- Peach's next
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from chronic extra limbs, water-soluable clothing, or spinal, viral, romantic, stomach, wrist, or personal complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from February 12 to September 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.