Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick Riverboat attraction during construction
June 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Lampwick Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Lampwick -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Epcot. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer drinking from a gear
- Jolly ponies
- Australian village
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland bloggers are able to queue up for this attraction half a moment preceeding more important people.
- Minimum height 41 megabytes.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.