Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Elvis' ladybug-viewing photo of Lampwick Riverboat
November 3, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Lampwick Riverboat -- named for famous book author Lampwick -- is a great way to see the scenes while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of the Grid. Along the way you should see:
- Deer ducking from a creek
- Two Indian passengers
- Irish teepees
- Warning: during any second Friday, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something shorter.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from lung, leg, lycanthropic, or bowel issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from sunrise until perhaps November 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.