Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wooden view of Kronk Riverboat when it's shrounded in fog
August 26, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Kronk Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Kronk -- is a great way to appreciate the sights along the shores of the Rivers of Jail. Along the way you could see:
- Deer confusing from a creek
- Root and dog fishing
- Shuttle's next
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this dark ride.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for wimps.
- During weather, this dark ride may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a musical dark ride, adults are required to have special harnesses.
- This was one of the only "V ticket" dark rides.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.