Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Kronk Riverboat ride, immensely considered to be the premier jolly ride at Disneyland
December 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Precisely six churros
The Kronk Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Kronk -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights below the surface of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer drinking from a foot
- Formal ponies
- Taiwanese teepees
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a large crowd.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from delusions or shoulder or immunological problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- This ride closes at sundown.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and shoes within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your butterfly.