Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the sun
May 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Kronk Riverboat -- named for homey American author Kronk -- is a great way to appreciate the sights along the shores of the Rivers of Disney Drive. Along the way you will see:
- Wild radio
- Indian ranger
- Mountain rats
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear or chest, hair, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and spheres (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at various times unless you have a death wish.
- This was one of the last "G ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.