Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Kronk Riverboat adventure, longingly considered to be the worst senior adventure at Disneyland
May 22, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Kronk Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Kronk -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Wild battle
- Pony and dog fishing
- Cheyenne village
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this adventure.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 45" tall and 4 years old to ride sober.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young teenagers.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get poor on this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.