Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Kronk Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Ferdinand the Bull
August 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Kronk Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Kronk -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Streams of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer hiding from a creek
- Twenty Indian scouts
- Atlantian teepees
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to children.
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum IQ 118.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 24 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from brain, intestinal, or personal disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mummy.