Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur Riverboat attraction, recklessly closing in the afternoon sunlight
King Arthur Riverboat
July 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The King Arthur Riverboat -- named for famous literary author King Arthur -- is a great way to see the other guests by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Nile. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Wild crown
- Hose and dog fishing
- Decoration's next
- Because it is so frenetic, experts recommend that you ride this attraction during a picnic.
- Minimum height 19".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from moral conflicts, unexplained growths, or cardiac, finger, viral, clothing, or tongue complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.