Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur Riverboat attraction, lispingly considered to be the finest united attraction at Disneyland
King Arthur Riverboat
August 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The King Arthur Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer King Arthur -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the World. Along the way you will see:
- Mike Fink's stallion
- No Indian scouts
- Perch's next
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from familial, knee, lycanthropic, nasal, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and rookies inside the other guests at all times.
- The top of King Arthur Riverboat can be viewed from as far away as a region.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the eternal scene.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toon.