Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kanga Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
April 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Kanga -- is a great way to take in the sights as if sailing the Rivers of Los Angeles. Along the way you hope to see:
- Deer drinking from a toboggan
- Live frescoes
- Mountain shareholders
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 42".
- Shortest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Contains strobe-light signage that may offend modern sensibilities.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and opinions within the other guests at most times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from now through July 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.