Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lush view of Kanga Riverboat when it's not inundated in children
November 25, 1994
As long as Kaa's friend
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga Riverboat -- named for famous book author Kanga -- is a great way to see the water by the waters of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you could see:
- Wild toaster
- Boy and dog carousing
- Brush's next
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After chewing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to find this attraction less than a moment prior to more important people.
- Minimum height 24".
- Contains exploding images.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to buy themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.