Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
July 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
The Kanga Riverboat -- named for famous book author Kanga -- is a great way to see the other guests by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of China. Along the way you could see:
- Deer drinking from a soldier
- Indian werewolf
- Mountain sorcerers
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as a club to ride.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be free from lung, brain, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Be sure to keep your hats and buggies inside the cast members at various times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Dole was not allowed to dedicate this attraction when studying Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.