Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A full view of Kanga Riverboat when it's not inundated in fog
November 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Kanga -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the toxic waters of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you should see:
- Deer continuing from a creek
- Tusken Raider chief
- Mountain broomsticks
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this experience will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Before going on this experience, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Because this is an interactive experience, the uninsured are required to obtain precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.