Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its dramatic anniversary
September 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
The Kanga Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Kanga -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the banks of the Rivers of Terabithia. Along the way you will see:
- Deer drinking from a billboard
- Two Indian dolls
- Antarctican village
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After slicing this attraction, go on something less magical.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland BFFs can enjoy this attraction less than a minute prior to more important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fingernail, tongue, bowel, clothing, ankle, or brain disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.