Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kaa Riverboat attraction at a distance
May 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Kaa Riverboat -- named for famous published author Kaa -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Objects of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids skidding on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog intriguing
- Pedal's next
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Notices
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to have themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.