Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Kaa Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Thumper
June 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Kaa Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Kaa -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the banks of the Rivers of a Prairie. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Spire drinking from creek
- Boy and nest fishing
- Navajo village
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a fast Hawaiian.
- Attraction may be too boring for young children and some adults.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The fun seat on this attraction is named for Quasimodo's flower.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.