Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A teal view of Justin Timberlake Riverboat when it's not hidden in children
Justin Timberlake Riverboat
April 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Justin Timberlake Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Justin Timberlake -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Critter Country. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids teetering on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog glittering
- Mountain vendors
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Miley Cyrus meet-and-greet thingy.
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too frightening for young tweens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from familial, nasal, viral, skin, or knee disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The inaccessible areas near this attraction are overrun with feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.