Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Riverboat attraction at midday
Jules Verne Riverboat
April 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction happy faces
The Jules Verne Riverboat -- named for homey American author Jules Verne -- is a great way to see the ducks by the impenetrable waters of the Streams of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Griffins playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two American Indian scouts
- American Indian village
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will have a tendency to point at you.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.