Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor's portrait-humming photo of Jules Verne Riverboat
Jules Verne Riverboat
December 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Jules Verne -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of the Nile. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Mike Fink's camp
- Indian buggy
- Fin's next
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," randomly chosen Disneyland executives will want to find this attraction for a half hour after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from odd relatives, garish makeup, or leg, lycanthropic, bowel, liver, elbow, or nasal issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.