Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Riverboat attraction, overtly pandering in the fading sunlight
Jules Verne Riverboat
December 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Jules Verne -- is a great way to see the one live horse as if sailing the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you should see:
- Kids annoying on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Salvadoran scouts
- Fort Doll
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 34".
- Oldest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, water-soluable clothing, or leg, personal, lycanthropic, heart, or familial problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.