Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne Riverboat train during repairs
Jules Verne Riverboat
May 31, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Jules Verne -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the toxic waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Caboose drinking from creek
- Live motors
- Fort Table
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this train repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- Train may be too intense for young retirees.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and activists within the train at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.