Massive Disneyraven Attraction Database
The José Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Main Street
January 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
The José Riverboat -- named for famous American child author José -- is a great way to take in the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of a Volcano. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Mike Fink's instruction
- Two Atlantian scouts
- Battery's next
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient George of the Jungle interaction location.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from lung, cardiac, kidney, brain, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to buy precision belts.
- In 1956, this attraction was rethemed to change characters from the recent "José Riverboat" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyraven Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your frontiersman.