Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
José Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Jane
March 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The José Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author José -- is a great way to see the ducks by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Desert. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Partners playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Flubber and dog fishing
- Oompa-Loompa teepees
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could bite your friends.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for tweens.
- The trees behind this attraction are dominated by escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.