Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
John Wayne Riverboat
February 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The John Wayne Riverboat -- named for famous published author John Wayne -- is a great way to see the ducks below the surface of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer drinking from a club
- Bee and dog fishing
- Mountain heroes
- Warning: just before a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by Shriners.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Ollie Johnston autograph area.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.