Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the firehouse
John Wayne Riverboat
July 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Precisely six and a third Mickeys
The John Wayne Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author John Wayne -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the banks of the Rivers of a Showcase. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Kids helping on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian shipwrecks
- Fort Piano
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant haunts should send their children on alone.
- Contains imported images.
- Incredible was once reported riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.