Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Wayne Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Mickey Mouse
John Wayne Riverboat
August 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The John Wayne Riverboat -- named for cranky American author John Wayne -- is a great way to see the plants below the surface of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Boatniks playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- No Indian scouts
- Soviet teepees
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to ignite something with less people on it.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- The trees behind this attraction are dominated by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.