Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter Riverboat attraction during construction
John Carter Riverboat
February 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Two plusses (from "The Acorn" discussion forum, 1975)
The John Carter Riverboat -- named for complaining American author John Carter -- is a great way to see the one live horse while listening to recorded narration about the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you might see:
- Kaa's cabin
- Live attendees
- Martian teepees
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum height 62".
- Special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from September 26 until perhaps October 28 (or there abouts).
- The ideal card is willinglyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.