Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
John Carter Riverboat
March 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The John Carter Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author John Carter -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the toxic waters of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Shuttles playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Iroquois chief
- Leader's next
- If it's your birthday, cast members could make silly comments to you.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- The dormant ink is named Amy.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.