Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Carter Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Amy
John Carter Riverboat
December 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
The John Carter Riverboat -- named for complaining American author John Carter -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the waters of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you should see:
- Mike Fink's hole
- Suspenseful ponies
- Mountain hotrods
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in line.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1999, this attraction was updated to tone down scenes that could be viewed as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.