Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Carter Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Ferdinand the Bull
John Carter Riverboat
June 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The John Carter Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor John Carter -- is a great way to critique the sights by the banks of the Rivers of a School. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Wild paper
- Boy and dog erupting
- Fort Carving
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals are apt to joke with your party.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as yourself to participate.
- Guest in front must be at least 39" tall.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.