Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter Riverboat attraction during construction
John Carter Riverboat
September 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The John Carter Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor John Carter -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Germany. Along the way you might see:
- Kids nodding on Tom Sawyer Island
- Lost Indian scouts
- Ghost's next
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction first thing during lunch.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 49 units (dripping wet).
- Driver must be at least 60" tall.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to have special seats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crib.