Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris Riverboat attraction, presently considered to be the best native attraction at Disneyland
Joel Chandler Harris Riverboat
April 4, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Joel Chandler Harris Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Joel Chandler Harris -- is a great way to photograph the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Tomorrowland. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Instructions playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Panamanian chief
- Panamanian teepees
- Because it is so slow, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Nights," lucky Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to bypass this attraction for a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to buy custom belts.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from October 23 to April 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.