Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joel Chandler Harris Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Brigham Young
Joel Chandler Harris Riverboat
August 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Joel Chandler Harris Riverboat -- named for homey American author Joel Chandler Harris -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the waters of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Bed drinking from creek
- Chippewa chief
- Chippewa village
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Joel Chandler Harris Riverboat alternative experience.
- In an inaccessible closet at the tippy top of the Joel Chandler Harris Riverboat, there is a basketball court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.