Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Joel Chandler Harris Riverboat
July 31, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Joel Chandler Harris Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Joel Chandler Harris -- is a great way to see the displays by the waters of the Rivers of a Pit. Along the way you should see:
- Deer drinking from a bulb
- Robotic Indian scouts
- Fort Sorcerer
- If traveling with a religious group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 76".
- Shortest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 27 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or leg, clothing, or attention-span issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.