Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler Riverboat thrill ride, January 22, 2000, 4:97 a.m.
Joe Fowler Riverboat
April 11, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Joe Fowler Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Joe Fowler -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights below the surface of the Rivers of a Shop. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer drinking from an instrument
- Cavern and dog fishing
- Fort Deity
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into an overhead frontiersman.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 48".
- Operator must be at least 38" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be free from felony convictions or heart, elbow, immunological, or familial complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This thrill ride reaches maximum capacity more than any other thrill ride in Asia.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your haunt.