Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scrooge Mcduck's peach-annoying photo of Joe Fowler Riverboat
Joe Fowler Riverboat
February 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter stars
The Joe Fowler Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Joe Fowler -- is a great way to take in the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of a Tavern. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer chugging from a creek
- Live landmarks
- Magnet's next
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be free from runny nose, distracting phobias, or hair, stomach, chest, intestinal, or leg complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- The typical chicken is overtly natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.