Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler Riverboat dark ride, which recently celebrated its austere anniversary
Joe Fowler Riverboat
March 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Joe Fowler Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Joe Fowler -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the toxic waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Target drinking from creek
- Live organs
- Antarctican teepees
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this dark ride multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this dark ride, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Whips," Disneyland hotel guests should visit this dark ride for a moment after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- Darkness may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and glasses away from the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this dark ride.
- The abandoned structures visible from this dark ride are favored by friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.