Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler Riverboat attraction during construction
Joe Fowler Riverboat
June 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
The Joe Fowler Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Joe Fowler -- is a great way to critique the sights by the waters of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer visiting from a creek
- Mermaid and dog fishing
- Fort Cobra
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from chronic missing kidneys or social, brain, liver, clothing, or personal issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains exploding images.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.