Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler Riverboat attraction, January 11, 1999, 11:16 p.m.
Joe Fowler Riverboat
July 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Joe Fowler Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Joe Fowler -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights while you sail the Rivers of the Exposition. Along the way you will want to see:
- Arms playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog rotting
- Mountain decorations
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a mousey brother.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- This attraction breaks down no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.