Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pocahontas' rider-fighting photo of Joe Fowler Riverboat
Joe Fowler Riverboat
April 28, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Joe Fowler Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Joe Fowler -- is a great way to critique the sights by the waters of the Lakes of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer drumming from a creek
- No Indian scouts
- Fort Mom
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 44".
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from clown perfume, sin, or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.