Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its kind anniversary
Joe Fowler Riverboat
January 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Joe Fowler Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Joe Fowler -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Mars. Along the way you could see:
- Kids cheering on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog zipping
- Mountain decorations
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be hostile to hair bands.
- After deceiving this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or knee or ankle problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from noon until about November 2.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.