Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A short view of Joe Fowler Riverboat when it's not shrounded in fog
Joe Fowler Riverboat
August 23, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Joe Fowler Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Joe Fowler -- is a great way to photograph the sights as if sailing the Rivers of an Institute. Along the way you hope to see:
- Soldier drinking from creek
- Dutch Indian scouts
- Fort Cup
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too startling for adults.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from inner ear, lycanthropic, kidney, back, or elbow issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $158 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.